To Our Highly Valued Team Members, Clients, and Vendors:
Like you, Bradford & Bigelow is very concerned with the spread of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring and implementing guidelines from the CDC and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. At this time, B&B continues to operate at essentially full capacity, and going forward, we expect to maintain full operational status given the time-sensitive, mission-critical, zero-defect projects we do for governmental, financial, and healthcare institutions. Additionally, we have taken the following steps to mitigate the spread of the virus to our team members, clients, and vendors:
- To the greatest extent possible, all non-production team members are operating remotely, safely, and securely from home offices
- Production personnel operate over four shifts minimizing social contact within our 150,000 sq. ft. facility
- All team members are following the Center for Disease Control preventative guidelines
- Discretionary travel has been eliminated
- With the exception of critical service calls, all in-person vendor visits have been eliminated
- Janitorial services have been increased for all high volume touch areas (doorknobs, counters, copiers, vending machines, and bathrooms are sanitized daily)
- Lunch breaks have been staggered
- We practice social distancing throughout the plant
On the business side, our print, warehouse, and distribute model continues to do well. Consequently, we have added another 50,000 sq. ft. of warehousing and distribution space in nearby Seabrook, New Hampshire. Several clients have asked B&B to print and hold product due to school and other warehouse being closed or greatly reduced capacity. We are happy to assist. Our goal remains the same, to be the best-in-class supplier for our long-term partners.
In summary, wash your hands, keep your distance, be positive, proactive, and compassionate. This too shall pass!
If you would like a copy of our business continuity plan, please request it through our contact form.